Zimbabwe - SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus
TA provider: Deloitte
Zimbabwe joined the SE4All Initiative and committed to advance towards the achievements of its three global objectives. Zimbabwe has undertaken the Rapid Assessment - Gap Analysis the Minister of Energy and Power Development requested support to undertake the following country actions, in particular:
1. Technical support to the focal point to develop a SE4All Action Agenda, through a wide participatory process.
2. Technical support to develop a SE4ALL Investment Prospectus, including identification and mapping out potential opportunities for support from bilateral, multilateral or private financiers.
3. Support the Government stakeholders with the analytical underpinnings.
Status: Technical Assistance is being delivered and expected to be finalised by mid 2016.
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.