Zambia - SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus
TA provider: Sofreco
To strengthen the implementation of the SE4All Initiative in the country, the Minister of Energy and Water Development requested the AfDB to provide:
1. Technical support to the Ministry of Mines, Energy and Water Development to develop a SE4All Action Agenda, through a wide participatory process.
2. Technical support to the Ministry of Mines, Energy and Water Development to develop SE4ALL Investment Prospectus, including identification and mapping out potential opportunities for support from bilateral, multilateral or private financiers.
3. Support the Government stakeholders with the analytical underpinnings of the Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus.
Stakeholders gathered for a Kick-off Workshop of the national SE4All country action process from May 4-6, 2016. This event marked the launch of the development of the SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus. The development process is expected to be finalized by mid-2016.
Results: Technical Assistance is ongoing and it is foreseen to be completed in Q3 2016
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.