Tanzania - SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus
TA provider: IT-Power
1. Support the Ministry of Energy and Minerals (MEM) to develop an SE4All Action Agenda, through a wide participatory process and guided by the template and guidelines developed by the SE4All Africa Hub.
2. Support the Ministry of Energy and Minerals (MEM) to develop Investment Prospectus, including Identification and mapping out potential opportunities for support from bilateral, multilateral or private financiers.
3. Support the Government stakeholders with the analytical underpinnings of the Action Agenda.
The ACTC selected a consulting team and provided Technical Assistance to the government for the redaction of the documents, the stakeholder consultations and the promotion of the results.
Results: The Government of Tanzania finalised and adopted both the Action Agenda and the Investment Prospectus.
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.