Rwanda - SE4All Rapid Assessment and Action Agenda
TA provider: Individual Consultant
Objectives: The African Climate Technology Centre responded to a request from the Government of Rwanda to support the development of the SE4All Country Actions, in particular to:
1. Provide advisory services to support the Ministry of Infrastructure and the SE4ALL Focal Point in the Ministry with the development of the SE4All Rapid Assessment-Gap Analysis in Rwanda.
2. Provide advisory services to support the Ministry of Infrastructure and the SE4ALL Focal Point in the Ministry with the development of the SE4All Action Agenda in Rwanda.
3. Support the coordination process between SE4ALL partners and the government to implement the SE4All Country Actions and support the required consultations with relevant stakeholders in the country.
Results: The documents were finalised and adopted by the Government of Rwanda.
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.