Kenya - SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus
TA provider: IT-Power
1. Support the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum (MoEP) to complete a high quality and country owned SE4All Action Agenda, through a wide participatory process that would include sub-national consultations and high-level engagement.
2. Support the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum (MoEP) to develop Investment Prospectus, with special attention to decentralised energy and energy efficiency including Identification and mapping out potential opportunities for support from bilateral, multilateral or private financiers.
Results: The Government of Kenya finalised and adopted both the Action Agenda and the Investment Prospectus in 2015.
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.