Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus
Objectives: The African Climate Technology Centre responded to a a request from the Democratic Republic of Congo to provide Technical Assistance in the framework of the SE4All Country Actions, in particular:
1. Support to the Ministry of Energy and Water in the elaboration of a SE4All Action Agenda, through a wide participative process;
2. Support to the Ministry of Energy and Water in the development of a SE4All Investment Prospectus, including the identification and stocktaking of potential opportunities for bilateral, multilateral and private financing.
3. Support to the government in the background analysis for the Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus.
Results: Technical Assistance - ongoing.
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.