Angola - SE4All Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus
Objectives: The African Climate Technology Centre (ACTC) responded to a a request from the Government of Angola to provide Technical Assistance in the framework of the SE4All Country Actions, in particular:
1. Support the Ministry of Energy and Water in the elaboration of a SE4All Action Agenda, through a wide participative process;
2. Support the Ministry of Energy and Water in the development of a SE4All Investment Prospectus, including the identification and stocktaking of potential opportunities for bilateral, multilateral and private financing; and
3. Support the government in the background analysis for the Action Agenda and Investment Prospectus.
Results: Technical Assistance - ongoing.
View All Projects
- Angola - SE4All
- Cameroon - SE4All
- Democratic Republic of Congo - SE4All
- Ghana - Energy Efficiency in buildings
- Ghana - Decentralised Energy and SE4All Monitoring
- Kenya - SE4All
- Rwanda - SE4All
- Malawi - SE4All
- Tanzania - SE4All
- Zambia - SE4All
- Zimbabwe - SE4All
- Sustainable Energy investments in Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.